Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quick update

Well... this is a post just to say that this blog isn't dead. I've just haven't had much free time lately. On the past saturday I got to play a couple of hours on the Guild Wars 2 beta weekend event. The game is looking really good and I look forward to playing the final version.

Other than that, I've been reading 5150: New Beginnings again to resume my "stories of hope" games and toying with some simpler paper miniatures (in A-frame and inverted T formats) to use in large quantities. That includes some 3D rendered figures from Arion Games that I had overlooked in the past. Sure, paper figures cut close to the contours look nicer but it's hard to beat the ease of making these.

As I was writing, I noticed that this is post number 150 in this blog... I wish it had more content than this simple update but hopefully more and better posts will come :)

2 comments:

John Y said...

Good to see you're still posting! Your photos do a nice job of showing just how good paper figs can look on the game table. Looking forward to seeing how large numbers of A-frame/T-frame figs look!

Ricardo Nakamura said...

Thanks for the kind words! I should have a post about these minis (and maybe a report of 5150:NB) this weekend.