Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Yay! My books arrived in time for my vacation

My order from Alternative Armies has arrived today: Alien Squad Leader and Firefight 2.0. The postage date was 22/04/2014, so about 2.5 months to cross the atlantic from Scotland to Brazil. On the other hand, I cannot complain about the shipping cost. The great thing, however, is that the package has arrived just in time for my vacation.


So why these two games? To be honest, I was curious about them and since they do not have digital versions, I finally decided to order the hard copies. In the case of Firefight, what attracted me was the grid-based gameplay. I expect to be able to play this with friends who are mostly used to board games. If that does not work, I might be able to adapt the scenarios for solo play...

No comments: